Most people will have a fear of something at one point or another. When our fears start to take over and affect our ability to get on with life; such as avoiding things, places or people that make you nervous, or when these avoidances become more and more extreme and we end up avoiding life altogether then it is time to do something about it.
Common fears include:
- Insects, spiders and snakes
- Birds, moths or things with wings
- Closed spaces (claustrophobia)
- Open spaces (agoraphobia)
- Blood, needles and hospitals
- Being ill